Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 6:00pm
at the Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium.
To book a hotel room for your stay, click on the link to The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism site for great deals.
To see the complete schedule of events click here.
The cost of parking is not included in the ticket price.
Go to below map.
Choose the seat section you desire (Gold 1 or 2, Silver 1 or 2, Bronze 1 or 2, General Admission over 12 year old & General Admission 12 year old and under)
Click on the single day ticket you desire (Saturday or Sunday) *Please note there is only the option to purchase single day tickets. If you need to purchase tickets for both days it must be done separately.
You will then be directed to the IAAF World Relays Bahamas 2014 ticket service provider
In order to proceed directly to the gate and not have to stand in line at the box office to pick up tickets please do the following once you've completed your ticket purchase online:
Click on the icon Print/View Tickets and print the document.
On each event day, proceed directly to the ticket gate with printed ticket. You will not need to wait in line at the box office.
If for any reason you can not click on the ticket map Click Here.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
1. Any use of IAAF World Relays Bahamas 2014 tickets (“Tickets”) and admission to the stadium shall be subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and such other rules (“Rules”) as may be established by the IAAF and the Local Organizing Committee for the Event, and the National Sports Authority (NSA) (collectively, the “Authorities”). Anyone who purchases or uses Tickets shall be deemed to have agreed to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules.
2. The Ticket constitutes a revocable licence. In addition to other available remedies, the Authorities shall have the right to cancel and/or require the return of tickets,and/or refuse admission or expel a person from the stadium, if he or she is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, without any refund.
3. A Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers associated with his/her attendance at the Event including any bodily harm and property damage or loss incidental to attendance at the Event whether occurring prior to or during the Event unless the harm, damage or loss is caused by the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of one of the Authorities, in which case, the liability shall be several and limited to the Authority that acted with wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
4. Any person attending the Event shall not record or transmit, or in any other manner disseminate, particularly via the Internet any sound, image, description, or results of the Event, in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
5. Any person attending the Event shall be deemed to have given his or her irrevocable consent to the use by the IAAF or its designees, free of charge, of his or her voice, image and likeness in live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs, or any other media now or hereafter existing, taken or recorded in connection with the Event.
6. Any person ordering or using Tickets shall be deemed to have given his or her consent to the Authorities for the use of any personal or other information appearing on the order form or disclosed in a phone order for or in connection with the operation and management of the Event.
7. Only the purchaser of Tickets and those designated in the order form as accompanying him or her shall have the right to use such Tickets. Neither the purchaser nor those accompanying him or her may sell or otherwise transfer such Tickets without the prior written approval of the IAAF.
8. All sales are final. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen.
9. Tickets may not be used for advertising, sales promotion or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, use as a premium, give-away or prize in a competition or sweepstake) without the prior written approval of the IAAF.
10. It is prohibited to take into any stadia where an Event takes place any of the following items (hereinafter referred to as “Prohibited Items”);
- bottles, cans, coolers, thermos, alcoholic beverages, containers, picnic baskets, food, strollers, certain banners, poles, weapons, umbrellas,balls, frisbees, fireworks, flares and smoke bombs,
- any promotional or commercial item of whatever nature including but not limited to banners, badges, signs, symbols and leaflets,
- any equipment or device capable of being used for the recording, transmission or dissemination by any other manner of sound, images, description or results of the Event, particularly via the Internet.
11. For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, if requested by the Authorities all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, conducting inspections of personal belongings, confiscation of Prohibited Items, and/or body checks.
12. Should any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions be declared unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect as if such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) had not been contained.
13. The Ticket holder agrees that, in connection with any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event, the dispute will be submitted to arbitration in accordance with The Laws of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas.